Who does the cooking?
- In an effort to make your group’s retreat as economical as possible, we do not offer food service. Our commercial kitchen offers everything necessary to easily produce meals for up to 60. Use of the kitchen is included in your use of the camp at no extra cost. Take a look in our commercial kitchen here.
Do we need to bring dishes and utensils?
- The Camp provides Plates, bowls, cups, mugs, forks, knives, spoons and paper napkins for up to 70 people. Some groups do chose to bring disposable dishes for the convince of not having to wash them. We do provide a commercial dish machine.
Do we need to bring kitchen consumables?
- We provide rags, dishtowels, cooking oil, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, paper towels, paper napkins, salt and pepper. We also provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate
Can we bring Alcohol?
- Sorry we do not allow any Alcohol on grounds.
Will the road be clear?
- Cascade Meadows is accessed by White Pine Creek Road (USFS 6950). This is a dirt Forest Service road. Our goal is to keep the road open and clear to allow group access year-round. Check back frequently for up to date postings on road conditions here.
Will there be more than one group at the camp?
- We only rent our facility to one group at a time. This allows us to meet every group’s unique needs without distraction.
Will we need to clean?
- We do ask our groups to keep the kitchen in a clean state and to pick up after themselves but other than that we do all the cleaning.
How many can sleep where?
Are the Cabins Heated?
- Yes they are. Due to the fact that most of our use is in the winter when temperatures average in the 10s-30s we keep all our cabins and meeting spaces toasty warm.
Is bedding provided?
- You will need to bring all your own bedding and linens.
How much do you charge?
- We charge on a per person bases that allows you to get the best price for whatever your groups size is. We are currently offering multiple discounts. Contact us today to find out more about our prices and how we can best serve your group.